In this episode, I interview Ben Wilke of Deep End Films, which is based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. He shares his insights and experiences of how he’s grown his business over the year.
I had a great time talking with Ben and hearing his story of how he started, the ways he uses social media to market and where his business is going in the future. I think you’ll learn a lot as you listen to this episode.
Here is Ben’s bio:
- Owner Operator of Deep End Films for the past 4 years
- Married up to one beautiful Dr. Wife Annie.
- One Child: Daughter Lillian the best things that ever happened to me
- Work out of Grand Rapids Michigan
- Business was been wedding wire rated ’10,’11,’12 Best of The Knot ’10, ’11, and Soon to be ’12. Nominated for Business of the year WMWA (West Michigan Wedding Association) ’10,’11.
- Hobbies include Stand Up Comedy, & Improv
________________________________________________________________________Tell me what you think! What do you do to insure the wedding video looks AND sounds great while shooting outside? Leave your comments below.