Adobe releases Premiere Pro CS6…and more!
As you may know, Adobe just release a major update to all their software including, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and all their software from version CS5.5 to CS6. In this episode, I’ll go over some of the new features and improved editing options that Premiere Pro CS6 offers. You can watch some really great video overviews of the changes in CS6. See if this software is for you and if upgrading is a good option.
You can find some of the improvements below, which are from Adobe’s site.
- redesigned, efficient, customizable user interface
- dynamic trimming, including trimming with JKL and other keyboard shortcuts
- Warp Stabilizer effect
- new native import of ARRI Alexa, RED Scarlet, RED Epic, and Canon Cinema EOS C300 footage
- improved color features, including integration with SpeedGrade and redesigned Three-Way Color Corrector effect
- improved workflows with other applications in Adobe Creative Suite, as well as with Final Cut Pro and Avid software
- faster Adobe Media Encoder, redesigned to make authoring for multiple outputs and mobile devices
- easier button editor, with which you can customize the buttons in various panels
- improved icon view in Project panel and Media Browser panel, with ability to scrub/preview media in thumbnails (“hover scrubbing”)
- improved usage indicators in Project panel, including tooltips and indications of which sequence(s) a clip is used infull-screen “cinema” mode that shows only content with no UI chrome
- new keyboard shortcuts for working with edit points, navigating in the timeline, and performing other basic editing tasks
- Rolling Shutter Repair effect
- new Audio Mixer panel, with features and design from Audition
________________________________________________________________________Tell me what you think! What do you do to insure the wedding video looks AND sounds great while shooting outside? Leave your comments below.