How to shoot video at the Ceremony: Audio Series
Once you’ve set up your business and used my marketing techniques, it’s time to film some weddings! The ceremony is the most important part but can come with surprises. I’ll share with you everything you need to know from what to wear to where to position your cameras. I’ve seen a lot over the past 10 years and I’ll share my experience with you. By using my tips, you’ll be able to quickly succeed in the wedding video business.
You can put these audio sessions on your computer, iPod, phone or anywhere that you want to learn how to improve your wedding video business.
When you buy this product, I’ll e-mail you the link to download and start listening! Nothing could be easier.
Here are a few things you’ll learn in this 2 hour audio series:
- What you should wear to look professional and yet blend in
- How to best plan for the day so you aren’t surprised
- How outdoor weddings are different and what you need to know to successfully film them
- How to shoot a wedding with one camera
- How to shoot a wedding with two cameras
- Where I place my cameras for the best angles and vantage points
- Everything you need to know about audio at the ceremony
- What types of audio I use and how to best work with what the venue has
- 6 things to film during the wedding entrances
- What you need to film during the ceremony to make the bride happy
- 7 variables during the ceremony and how to be prepared for each of them
________________________________________________________________________Tell me what you think! What do you do to insure the wedding video looks AND sounds great while shooting outside? Leave your comments below.